TERMS & CONDITIONS
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS & GUIDELINES:
• Basic Instructions will be given. Helmets will be provided and must be worn by all riders
• Minimum age to ride is 8 years old
• Appropriate closed-toe shoes must be worn. i.e.: tennis shoes, boots, etc
• Unacceptable shoes include: crocks, sandals, flip flops, women’s dress shoes, etc
• Long pants are recommended for your comfort and safety
• Special accommodations must be made for riders over 250 lbs
• To maintain a Christian, family atmosphere we ask that our guests abstain from profanity & smoking.
• Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
PAYMENT & RESERVATIONS
• Full payment is required upon reservation and it is non-refundable
• Reservation will be based on the group size you've listed
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time
• Safety is our greatest concern. If there’s a threat of danger due to passing storms, your ride may be delayed.
• If weather is too severe, the ride may be cancelled and you will need to re-schedule.
• Camp Kulaqua has the right to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of this rare event, you will receive a full refund.